The name recalls the sundial that is present at Mandoletta estate which is also inspired by the brand graphics of the winery. A soft, shiny pink colour, and a fragrant nose of small red fruits with floral hints. Great on the palate due to its freshness and balance.
- Winery : Mandoletta SSA
- Growing area: Monferrato
- Varietal: Barbera, Pinot noir
- Training method : Guyot
- Density: 4000 vines per hectare
- Harvesting period: August/September
- Harvest: manual into crates
- Avg. grape yield per ha 80 quintals/hectare
- Vinification: rosé obtained by red grapes with light pressing till desired color, ageing 8 months in stainless steel tank with the addition of yeasts
- Appearance: bright onion peel pink
- Nose : fragrant nose of small red fruits with floral hints
- Tasting notes: with great freshness and a good balance
- Pairings : appetisers through to main course fish dishes
- Serving temperature and method: 10-12 °c
- Alcohol: 13,5% Vol.