Bottle-fermented sparkling wine made in the champagne method from Pinot noir and Chardonnay grapes. It’s name establishes the residence of the Bonzano family and the vineyard area.
A bright straw yellow with the scent of white fruit and elegant hints of bread crust. Harmonious, balanced and persistent on the palate
- Winery : Mandoletta SSA
- Varietal:Pinot nero, Chardonnay
- Training method : Guyot
- Density: 4000 vines per hectare
- Harvesting period: August
- Harvest: manual into crates
- Average pinot nero yield per ha.: 50 quintals/hectare
- Avg. grape yield per ha.: 55 quintals/hectare
- Vinification: off the skins, sparkling wine process with classic method. Ageing 24 months in the bottle with the addition of yeast
- Appearance: bright light yellow, fine and persistent effervescence
- Nose : white fruit with elegant hints of bread crust
- Tasting notes: harmonious, persistent and well balanced, with a clear fresh and good mineral taste.
- Pairings : excellent with any meal and the perfect pairing for dishes based on shellfish, molluscs and fish
- Serving temperature and method: 8-10 °c
- Alcohol: 13,5% Vol.