A bright straw yellow with the scent of white fruit and elegant hints of bread crust. Harmonious, balanced and persistent on the palate.
- Producer: Mandoletta SSA
- Growing area: Monferrato, Vigne Mandoletta.
- Varietal: pinot nero, chardonnay
- Training system: Guyot
- Density: 4000 vines per ha
- Harvesting period: August
- Harvest: manual into crates
- Average pinot nero yield per ha.: 50 quintals/ha
- Average chardonnay yield per ha.: 55 quintals/ha
- Vinification: off the skins, sparkling wine process with classic method
- Refinement period and system 36 months in the bottle with the addition of yeast
- Appearance: bright yellow, fine and persistent effervescence
- Bouquet: white fruit with elegant hints of bread crust
- Taste: harmonious and well balanced, with a clear fresh taste and good mineral taste. Persistent.
- Serving temperature and method: 8-10 °c
- Serve with: excellent with any meal and the perfect pairing for dishes based on shellfish, molluscs and fish.