“Armognan” is Piedmontese dialect for apricot, the fruit that gives this straw yellow Piedmontese wine its fragrance. Fresh and pleasantly sapid in the mouth.
- Producer: Mandoletta SSA
- Growing area: Monferrato, Vigne Mandoletta.
- Varietal: chardonnay and sauvignon
- Training system: Guyot
- Density: 4000 vines per ha
- Harvesting period: August
- Harvest: manual into crates
- Average chardonnay yield per ha.: 65 quintals/ha
- Average sauvignon yield per ha.: 80 quintals/ha
- Vinification: off the skins
- Refinement period and system 5 months in steel vats with the addition of yeast
- Appearance: bright yellow
- Bouquet: lovely citrus notes and characteristic hints of apricot Taste: fresh and pleasantly sapid
- Serving temperature and method: 10-12 °c
- Serve with: recommended for dishes with fish or white meat