“Armognan” is Piedmontese dialect for apricot, the fruit that gives this straw yellow Piedmontese wine its fragrance. Fresh and pleasantly sapid in the mouth.
- Winery : Mandoletta SSA
- Growing area: Monferrato
- Varietal: Chardonnay and Arneis
- Training method : Guyot
- Density: 4000 vines per hectare
- Harvesting period: August
- Harvest: manual into crates
- Avg. grape yield per ha : 80 quintals/hectare
- Vinification: the whole bunches are given a very light pressing and ageing 8 months on in stainless steel tank with periodic batonage
- Appearance: bright straw yellow
- Nose : lovely citrus notes and characteristic hints of apricot
- Tasting notes: fresh and pleasantly sapid
- Pairings : recommended for dishes with fish or white meat
- Serving temperature and method: 10-12 °c
- Alcohol: 14,0% Vol.